MassMutual International LLC has agreed to sell its Hong Kong-based subsidiary to a Chinese financial services company for $1.01 billion in cash and roughly $664.6 million worth of stock, the insurance holding company announced Thursday.
08-17-2017 | 04:38 PM
- Magic Johnson’s Life Insurance Company Reportedly Funding $100 Million In Small Business Loans
- Can creditors take my life insurance after my husband died?
- Why Your Kids Should Have Life Insurance
- Prudential suspends applications for some life insurance policies
- Insurers impacted by coronavirus twice over
1620 Central Avenue, Suite 202
Cheyenne, Wyoming, 82001
Phone: (307) 222-6100