MassMutual International LLC has agreed to sell its Hong Kong-based subsidiary to a Chinese financial services company for $1.01 billion in cash and roughly $664.6 million worth of stock, the insurance holding company announced Thursday.
08-17-2017 | 04:38 PM
- Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64
- Life insurance payouts see highest increase in over 100 years
- Savvy Senior: How to track down an unclaimed life insurance policy
- US Life Insurers Remain On Strong Financial Footing, ACLI Speaker Says
- Buying Life Insurance? The Industry Is Being Transformed. What You Need to Know.
1620 Central Avenue, Suite 202
Cheyenne, Wyoming, 82001
Phone: (307) 222-6100