MassMutual International LLC has agreed to sell its Hong Kong-based subsidiary to a Chinese financial services company for $1.01 billion in cash and roughly $664.6 million worth of stock, the insurance holding company announced Thursday.
08-17-2017 | 04:38 PM
- Pacific Life Sells Aviation Capital Group To Tokyo Century Corp.
- What can breathe new life into the waning life insurance industry?
- Life Insurance: There’s Something For Everyone
- Here’s why you should buy life insurance when you are young
- DOI Helps Illinois Life Insurance Consumers Collect More than $15 Million in 2019
1620 Central Avenue, Suite 202
Cheyenne, Wyoming, 82001
Phone: (352) 720-0088