MassMutual International LLC has agreed to sell its Hong Kong-based subsidiary to a Chinese financial services company for $1.01 billion in cash and roughly $664.6 million worth of stock, the insurance holding company announced Thursday.
08-17-2017 | 04:38 PM
- I took out $200,000 of life insurance in my early 20s, years before most people ever think they need it — and I’ve never looked back
- 8 Facts About Life Insurance You 100% Need To Know
- Is Life Insurance An Investment?
- The Surprising Way Startups Are Disrupting the Life-Insurance Business
- Some insurance agents breaking law with 401(k) rollovers
1620 Central Avenue, Suite 202
Cheyenne, Wyoming, 82001
Phone: (352) 720-0088